The Hawaii Kai Boat Club is a private non-profit organization that offers a variety of boating activities and social events to all who love the ocean. It is located on the pristine Hawaii Kai Marina.
In addition to social events throughout the year, the club offers activities for all boaters who enjoy the ocean; whether it be on canoes, kayaks, SUPs, power boats, outrigger canoes, dinghies, or surfboards. Members of all ages enjoy HKBC's sailing programs, boating activities, and social events.
The mission of the Hawaii Kai Boat Club is to support water programs that encourage fun and safe ocean activities for all ages. The sailing program offers classes on the latest one design boats recognized by the International Sailing Federation: O'pen Bic, RS Feva, and Techno 293 windsurfers. HKBC supports the Youth Sailing Team in participation in local, national, and international sailing regattas. HKBC supports social networking for all members, and plays an instrumental role in the future development of the Hawaii Kai Yacht Club Site.
- 20% discount on food and drinks at The Shack*
*Discount is not cumulative with other special pricing, such as happy hour
- 10% discount on food and drinks at La Mariana Sailing Club’s Tiki Bar & Restaurant
- 10% discount on food and drinks at Maile’s Thai Bistro
- 10% discount on food and drinks at Island Brew Coffeehouse
- 15% discount from 808 Boats service and parts (excluding boats and engine sales)
- Receive a discount when shopping at West Marine
- Discount on boat insurance - $25 credit restrictions apply
- Welcome pack including HKBC burgee, t-shirt, and hat- $50 additional
- Use of the HKBC Versa "Island" when registered in HKBC sailing classes.
- Social and sporting events