Awards are given at the end of every quarter for the following categories:
- Best Rigger and/or De-rigger: Sailor must be helpful, knowledgeable, demonstrate foresight and be proactive.
- Most Improved New Sailor: For the Level 1 or 2 sailor who shows greatest improvement over the quarter.
- Most Improved Sailor: For the Level 3 or 4 sailor who shows the greatest improvement over the quarter.
- Best Crew: For the Crew member who follows direction, listens to the captain, and has a good attitude.
- Best Skipper: For the Skipper who offers clear, positive direction to crew members, remains calm, shows foresight, and has a good attitude.
- Most Perseverance: For the sailor who displays the most determination to sail in any weather, and maintains a positive attitude through challenging situations.
Awards for 1st Quarter 2015: Monday Class above